Thursday, September 29, 2011

Headaches

I have one of the worst headaches ever, so I guess you could call it a migrane. Im in 4th period now and ive had this headache since late last night. It went away for awhile but then it came back. It irratates me when I have headaches at school because I cant focus on my work. Hopefully it will be gone by the time I eat lunch. Im looking forward to this weekend though so there is a bright side to all this im going threw today! In second period I had to take a test with this stupid headache and I didnt really know any of them because it hurts my head to think. That reminds me of my ex boyfriend, when I asked him a question that he didnt know the answer to he would sit there and think about it for a long time then he would say my head hurts from thinking to much. He wasnt that bright anyways so I wasnt surprised but its okay. Anyways, im really hopeing that when I get home I can find some advil or something because thats what helps my headaches plus Advil is the only pills I dont have trouble with swallowing and they are candy coatted( I think I spelt that wrong) I think my mom has them locked in her bed room so now I decided im going to my friend Joes house to see if he can give me some because he gave me some a while ago. I just gotta pray that it goes away, Im sure that it will though, sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment