Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Best Gift Ever

http://www.insuranceproviders.com/save-money-life-insurance


The best gift I have probably ever had was 200$ and I cant honestly remeber if it was birthday money or christmas money. I dont think I have ever gotten that much money for any occasion. I spent all of my money in a day, I had about 25 dollars left and I think I got my nails done with that. I went to the mall with my boyfriend, who is now my ex boyfriend, and we went to about 3 or 4 different stores, and it actually was fun for us. I bought him some stuff too I couldnt just make him go shopping with me and not get him anything you know ? But I got alot of shirts and some ipod speaker and some jewlrey and I cant remember what else I bought but I know I bought more. Im hopeing I get that much money again for christmas or birthday which ever it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment