Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fight !




Yesterday I got in trouble because a girl was saying bad things about me and I confronted her at lunch on tuesday and then she kept talking about me and my friend after I asked her not to. So I told her if she really wants to fight and settle it then okay. Then yesterday someone was making up things about what I said , im guessing it was one of her friends because they only lied about what I said so I would get into more trouble than her. The principal called me down and told me that if she keeps saying bad things then I need to tell her and im guessing if I try to fight her at school then im going to be in longterm because my house principal told me she is gonna get involved and ive been acused of bullying before last year but I honestly didnt do anything wrong. You can call me a bad person if you want to but I just wanted to know why she was saying bad things about me especially since she hardly knows me at all. I let it got though, im not gonna drop down to her level.

1 comment:

  1. Don't fight this girl! She's not worth your time! Let it go and move on to better things- you're better than that, Laura!

    ReplyDelete