Monday, September 26, 2011

Contacts



 So saturday night I sold my iPhone for $100 dollars. Then the next day I went to target with my friend and I asked them to take me to this store that sells colored eye contacts for $20 dollars. So they took me and I bought Ocean Blue colored contacts and they show up really good on my eyes. Hazel is a pretty color too but I sometimes just want a little change. I used to have purple over the summer but I gave them to my ex boyfriend and he wears them all the time now. Blue is my favorite color so thats one reason why I picked blue. They had all kinds of colors but I didnt want to buy a color that didnt show up on my eyes, and since this is a dark blue then I knew it would show up on my eyes really well. Ive been getting alot of compliments so far, but sometimes it gets annoying having to explain that they arent real, but its okay. I wish this was the way my real eyes were, my eyes look so cool. Im thinking about buying another pair but a different color, im not sure yet cause I kind of want to save my money but we will see what I decide.





http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Blue+Eye+Contacts&hl=en&safe=active&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=ba_DnptZ_djJsM:&imgrefurl=http://julieannamos.hubpages.com/hub/colored-contact-lenses-for-blue-eyes&docid=-IVWg9JoMQZMaM&w=520&h=381&ei=KZuATpmnH8rksQKtqYQ7&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=357&vpy=185&dur=594&hovh=192&hovw=262&tx=144&ty=107&page=1&tbnh=117&tbnw=151&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0&biw=1024&bih=571

1 comment: