Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hanging Out With Friends

So today I plan to hangout with 2 of my good friends, John and Valerie. Im not sure what we are going to be doing but im sure we will figure something out and it will be fun. Ive never actually chilled with John before, I mean I have but only because he was my Ex boyfriends friend, so I never chilled with John without my ex. I guess I feel kinda bad because ive been making friends with all my exs friends so that sucks for him! Im not sure if that makes me a bad person or not but it dont matter. Im hopeing we wont have to all walk home in the heat, because when its hot outside I get very grumpy. Probably because it makes me feel cluttered and I cant breathe. I might get a ride with my cousin and just tell John to meet me and Valerie at my house that way it would be alot easier. So thats my Tuesday plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment