Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Debo's !


Yesterday, I saw my sister wearing her Debo's ( House Shoes) and I forgot that I wanted a pair, then I remembered that I had money. So I asked her to take me to Wal-Mart so she could buy me some. It took me like a hour to just be able to leave the house because my mom was being rude and wouldnt move her car so we could leave. Once we got there, I was running to go get them, and they are extremely comfortable. They are now my babies and no one is ever going to be able to touch them! Mine are black, but they come in tan and brown too. Im sure there are other colors but they didnt have any at Wal-Mart but its cool black goes with everything . I Love My Debo's !






http://www.google.com/imgres?q=house+shoes&hl=en&safe=active&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=ewWoxYHj8yCgAM:&imgrefurl=http://slippershoes.net/house-shoes&docid=UjB8uNFKAg38zM&w=325&h=350&ei=I_SBTuC9MIb9sQKQwvmmDw&zoom=1&biw=1024&bih=571&iact=rc&dur=453&page=3&tbnh=158&tbnw=135&start=19&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:19&tx=74&ty=84

No comments:

Post a Comment