Monday, September 19, 2011

FOOD !



Im really hungry and looking forward to lunch, the only bad thing is that I have B lunch so that means I have to wait 27 minutes after the bell rings to eat. I get out of 4th period at 11:16 and its 11:08 ... The wait seems so long and my stomach is really growling. Im surprised the person next to me hasnt said anything. I think I am going to have a Subway sandwhich because its been awhile since ive had one. I have been eating salad for the past week, and after homecoming I dont think I need to eat a Salad today. It feels like I lose 20 pounds! Thats not really how much I lost but if I did lose anything it is probably about 5 pounds maybe less. I just cant wait to take a huge bite out of a sandwhich, they are so delicious. Everyone says school lunches are gross but everyone here at my school love them because we have Subways sandwhiches, we might not have all the varities of the actual Subway but we still have their sandwhiches. We have meatball, turkey, ham, chicken, and philly cheese steak. I CANT WAIT TO EAT !

1 comment: