Friday, September 2, 2011

Letter To Someone Special

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Letter.posted.in.1894.arp.jpg

Everyday I look forward to a letter from a special person that I will not be able to see for a very long time. Well actually I cant see him til February 19th. That is exactly 193 days from now. Thats kinda sad that I know the amount of days. Lol. Well im not gonna say any names about who he is, the reason why i cannot see him is because he is locked up. I miss him terribly and I have been writing him since April 15th, I am really trying to be here for him because no one else will... I know his family is there for him, but his friends that he thought were there for him, actually arent. To him I am the only real friend he has, and I promise him that I will always be here no matter what. He could possibly get out sometime in December but more than likely it is going to be February...

No comments:

Post a Comment