Thursday, October 6, 2011

Photoshop Editing In Commercials !


I personally dont agree with people being photoshoped to look better. You should be liked they way you are. If you dont like the way the person looks then maybe you should find someone more suitable for the commercial. People will find that offensive if you have to edit the way they look. No one is perfect and even though it does make someone want to buy what ever your selling, they wont turn out the same way and they will be disappointed and wont use the product anymore. I would be offended alot if someone photoshoped me. Im glad I look the way I do, and why do that to someone ?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your statement that if the person in the ad has to be Photoshoped, then maybe the advertiser should find a different model. Great point!

    ReplyDelete